To play a game of racquetball you only need a few things to get started. Most racquetball equipment and accessories can be purchased seperately or starter kits can be purchased for about $30.
• Racquet (Cost anywhere from $20-$200, depends on budget, and willingness to pay for feel and technology.)
• Eyewear (Recommended and important, helps reduce the risk of injury if you are hit in the eye.)
• Ball (Balls come in different colors such as blue, green, lavender and black. Any color will do.)
• Glove. (Optional, this will help you keep a firm grip on the racquet during those fast rallies.)
• Shoes (Any type of indoor court or tennis shoe, there are shoes designed specifically for racquetball.)