TXRA's 2019 New Year Goals: A Message from the President
To Texas Racquetball Players:
Here’s what the TXRA wants for 2019:
1. A successful State Singles tournament.
It’s at A&M March 22-24. If we can sign up 350+ people for the Longhorn, we can all help make the State Singles tournament relevant again. Come and play.
2. To build up our Juniors programs.
- To start, we need more participation at State Juniors in June in Austin. More to come later for that event.
- We also need more people involved in teaching juniors. The TXRA will pay for you to be a certified instructor.
- Life Time is looking for Juniors Program Coordinators at their facilities in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin.
3. Participate in the TXRA.
We want you for serve on the TXRA Board. The election for new Board members is coming up. You can run. Note it is an active Board. Help us try to save our sport.
4. We give out Awards each year for our outstanding players, juniors, sportsmanship, and service to the sport.
If you have comments, questions, criticisms, or anything please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.